Karakters in Injustice: Gods Among Us zijn weer gebalanceerd door de patch
Er is een patch, v1.04, vrijgegeven voor Injustice Gods Among Us. Daarin zijn verschillende tweaks en kleine veranderingen aan karakters opgenomen. Bekijk de Engelstalige lijst, met dank aan CVG, hieronder.
– Added Scorpion Gameplay Functionality. (NOTE: Scorpion character available now to Season Pass holders; Available 6/11 for purchase)
– Fixed issues where the game camera was obscured during Batgirl’s Supermove when the opponent was in a corner
– Human players can now correctly perform a wakeup on the first available frame
– General Online Stability Improvements
– Adjusted Frame Data for Block Advantage on Multiple Hit Moves
– Additional Miscellaneous Frame Data Fixes
Character Balance Improvements:
– With the “release check” option set to “on” in the controller configuration screen, we resolved an issue where The Flash would automatically perform the Sonic Pound special move when he was in the Running Man stance.
– The Flash can now enhance his Lightning Charge special move with a Meter Burn option if the opponent blocks.
– Hawkgirl’s Mace Charge attack had its block advantage reduced to -4. The Mace Charge Meter Burn is now an overhead attack and hits crouching opponents more consistently.
– Reduced the hit advantage on Killer Frost’s daggers when being performed at point blank range to +4 (from +9)
– Deathstroke’s Sword Jump now correctly works as a wakeup attack.